Wednesday, March 26, 2014

October 14, 2013


Hello everyone!
> 
> This past week our man Wu Zheng Wei was baptized! It was a very spiritual experience. Except for the fact that our baptismal font here in Yuli is like a small kiddie pool and he had to kneel down to get all the way under the water. Haha. But it was still great. One of the coolest parts was his testimony after the baptism. He is the shyest kid ever born but he gave such a good testimony! I'm proud of him.
> 
> Conference was amazing. Got to listen to it in English. Nice.
> 
> Elder Holland's talk... That is the hardest I've cried in a long time.
> 
> I love this Gospel and know that it is true. This work is the greatest work and brings the most happiness. True and everlasting happiness. I'm so grateful for our Prophet, his councilors, and the 12 Apostles. This Church is TRUE!
> 
> I love you all. Have the best week of your lives.
> 
> Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment