Wednesday, March 26, 2014

December 9, 2013


What up my loved ones!?
> 
> The weather in Yuli is still great. It is cold in the morning and night, but during the day it is so nice. The past 5 days we have had clear skies and sunshine! It has been so nice. This morning we went out to excercise and there was a majestic sunrise. So grateful to be where I am right now.
> 
> It is getting closer and closer to Christmas and it doesn't feel like Christmas in the least. We're having a Christmas activity. Elder Hawkins and I are going to play a nice Christmas hymn. He'll play Ukulele and I'll play guitar. It's going to be great.
> 
> Yesterday we had a man who is from Taidong come to Yuli and speak. He and his wife just got back from the Big land aka China. They were there doing missionary work. Which I'm not really sure how that works but, he was awesome. Made me seriously think about if I want to go to China and work there.... We'll see what happens. But, I'm going to be thinking about that.
> 
> I love you all so much. 
> 
> Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment