Wednesday, March 26, 2014

November 3, 2013


  •  "I've got sunshine on a cloudy day. When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May."‏

    This past week was full of ups and downs! I am learning so much about trials, the law of opposition, and God's love for us. Our investigator Brother He has been teaching me a lot through his questions about the Gospel. He has been asking so many questions about the law of oppostion, agency, and trials. He is asking questions that I have never even thought of before. It is blowing my mind, but it is so good. It just shows how much desire this man has to find out if this Gospel is true. He wants answers to his questions. We've told him how he can find his answer and he said he would be willing to try. Pray for this man! I really believe when he joins the Church he is going to be an awesome leader. Yuli needs this man in the Church!
    > 
    > I want to tell you a SWEET miracle we saw.
    > 
    > So, Friday night Elder Wright and I are riding down the street and we see this woman waiting for the garbage truck.They all stand outside and wait for the truck and throw their garbage in themselves. And we start talking to her. Her name is Wenting so I gave her the name of Wendy. She is already Christian and loves Jesus. We gave her a Book of Mormon, and got her number to give to the Sisters. The Sisters called her and invited her to Church and she came and she loved it! We taught her the Restoration in Gospel priciples and she loved all of it. She is now the Sister's new investy. NICE! Thank you Holy Ghost for guiding us to this Golden Investigator.
    > 
    > I love this work. It definitely is hard. But it is so good. I am learning things that I would never learn anywhere else. Our Father in Heaven lives and loves every single one of us. Our Saviour loves us and wants us to return home to Him.
    > 
    > I love you all.
    > 
    > Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment