Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 3, 2014

"For the joy of human love, brother, sister, parent, child"

Hello beautiful people!

This past week went by especially fast. This time is going by faster and faster! It is freaking me out. I only have 9 weeks left. Yesterday I was thinking a lot about how I go home in only 9 very short weeks and feeling a bit nervous. I was writing in my journal and I thought of a talk by Elder Holland that changed my mission as a very young missionary and I decided to read it again. It is called, "The Best is Yet to Be." Such inspiring words. He talks all about how faith is pointed towards the future and if we put our whole trust in God, never looking back, never wallowing in the past, that God will give us the blessings that are waiting for us. I felt like I really needed this talk this past week. I need more faith that God will help everything work out. 

I know He will.

We found like crazy this past week. 8 new investies! But two of them are already dead. Not really dead. They just don't want to meet with us anymore. We are having a rough time finding investigators who are actually willing to progress, come to Church, read the B.o.M. These types of things. But, I know Heavenly Father is preparing these people. And we will find those who are prepared. I know it!

Alright, I love you all so much! I know this Church is true and that Christ is our older Brother! He loves us and died for us. If you are ever doubting turn to the words of the Prophets! Living or past. They are all great.

Love,
Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment