Wednesday, March 26, 2014

February 5, 2014


HELLO!
> 
> After a long 9 months without going to the Temple I got to go today!!! It was incredible. I will always love going to the Temple. The blessings that come from that place are incomprehensible... Big word, trying to fool you all into believing that I have good English. Seriously though, I love the Temple with my whole heart.
> 
> I can't remember what has happened in the past week and a half. We had our Zone Training meeting yesterday and it was a good time. My companion and I gave our training on being consecrated missionaries. We used the talk, "Becoming a Consecrated Missionary." That talk changed my mission/life. Elder Tad R. Callister is wise beyond his years.
> 
> It has really been hitting me lately that I have no time left on my mission. I have next transfer... Then the one after that and that is it... I feel like I've been here for 10 years but at the same time like it just started. It is the strangest feeling. This past week mostly yesterday we were knocking doors and people were just giving us the lamest excuses. This one woman seemed like she was literally brainwashed by her family and this man was talking about worshiping idols and it is like the Gospel clicked in my brain. The message that we are sharing to the world makes perfect sense. We have a loving Father in Heaven who loves us without end. He has prepared a perfect plan of Happiness for us and if we are willing and humble enough to accept it we will find the most happiness and peace we can possibly find in this life and in the life to come.
> 
> This Gospel is true. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has let me have this opportunity to serve Him here in Taiwan. I love our Savior, Jesus Christ. He is our Elder Brother. He understands us perfectly.
> 
> I love you all. Never forget it!
> 
> Love,
> Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment