Wednesday, March 26, 2014

December 16, 2013


Shengdanjie Kuaile!!!!
> That means Merry Christmas!
> 
> Christmas is Here! But it still doesn't feel like it. Actually, it does more now than it did last week. They are pumpin' the Christmas music in all the 7\11's. That really brings the Christmas spirit. And we bought a tiny lil' Christmas tree. So, It is all good.
> 
> We are going to be talking face to face next week!!! I'm thinking I'll call on the 26th here in the morning. At like 9ish. So, that will be your Christmas day. Afternoon. YEAH! I'm stoked. It is going to be awesome. :)
> 
> This past week was super weird. So many of our investigators stopped meeting with us. They either told us they didn't want to meet with us anymore or we decided to drop them because they weren't progressing at all. So... We're going to be finding like crazy this next week. Spreading the Christmas love all over YULI!
> 
> Alright, I love you all with my whole heart. I love Christmas cause we can think of Christ even more. This past week my companion and I did a training in our Zone Meeting and made it all about Christ. Best training I've ever been a part of. The Spirit was there. Keep spreading the love of Christ! Surf someone! Okay, have the best week.
> 
> love,
> Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment