Wednesday, March 26, 2014

November 24, 2013


The time has not yet come to pass...‏


What up, my beautiful family!?
> 
> I am still in YULI! Yeahhhhhhhh. I'm really happy I stayed. I know I am still supposed to stay here in this beautiful land. And that means after this transfer, I'll only have 3 left... Go to some place... and die there. Pretty weird. I feel like an old missionary more and more everyday. But it is good to be old.
> 
> My new companion is an awesome man! His name is Elder Hawkins. He is on his 5 transfer. He is actually my last companion Elder Wright's MTC companion. So, that is cool. He loves running. He is from Mesa, Arizona. He has so much desire to do missionary work and we are going to see so many miracles. I already know it. I can feel it. :)
> 
> This last week was honestly pretty boring... Not a lot happened. Yesterday they had the Primary Program and only 5 kids were in it. Haha. It was the best Primary Program I have ever seen. We got a new Sister in our District and I have met her before. About exactly one year ago I was companions with Elder Zhong. It was his last transfer and after his mission he was going to go into the military so we had to go to Pingdong for his check up. At that time we met his whole family. He told me that day that his sister was going to go on a mission pretty soon. And... The new sister in our District is Elder Zhong's older Sister!!! Whoooaaaa. Small world. Super cool. She is awesome. I'm stoked we have a Taiwan ren in our District. Now we can speak more Chinese. :)
> 
> Alright, I will have cooler stories next week. Tons of miracles! S'gonna be awesome. I love you all. The Church is true. God is watching over us. And is helping us always. Have the greatest week.
> 
> Inspirational quote:
> 
> "We are created in the image of our Heavenly parents; we are God's spirt children. Therefore, we have a vast capacity for love-it is part of our spiritual heritage. What and how we love not only defines us as individuals; it also defines us as a Church. Love is the defining characteristic of a disciple of Christ."
> -President Uchtdorf. 
> 
> Love others. :)
> 
> Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment