Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31st 2013

Hello my beautiful family!!!

Sky Happy Birthday you beautiful woman! When I tell people here that you are already married they think it is crazy you got married that young. But they don't get married until they are 38. So no worries. You are still super young. You are only as old as you feel. I'm still 14.

This week was so GOOD. My best friend Chen Da Wei was baptized! This literally was the most special baptismal service I have ever attended. I am so full of gratitute that I came to Taiwan and met this beautiful man. You guys will all meet him one day. When he comes to Utah to live at my house. At his baptismal service I was able to baptize him. If he is the only man I get to baptize on my mission, I'm fine with that. So after investigators are baptized, they share the feelings they've had and their testimony. When Brother Chen got up there and shared the feeling he had and his testimony, tears were shed. To say the least. The Spirit was so strong. I know without a doubt, Heavenly Father has been preparing Chen Da Wei to receive the Gospel for his entire life. His faith in our Saviour is already so strong. He knows this Church is His true Church. SO COOL! The Church is so TRUE! I love it.

I know I came to Taiwan to meet this man and to teach him the Gospel. He has strengthened my testimony so much that I am supposed to be here. I know I am here for a specific reason. To meet these beautiful people and help them understand the Gospel. I am so grateful to be here. The Church is TRUE. Thas whats up.

I love you all. More than you know. Keep being you. Because you are the greatest!
Love, Elder Relyea

P.s. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS... FOOLZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment