Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10th

YOOO!!!

CAI WEI GUO GOT BAPTIZED!!! YEAHHHH! He is such a great man with such a big heart! Yesterday he recieved the Gift of the Holy Ghost and I could not be more stoked for him. Full on love that man.

Lately I have been so happy. A little too happy. This week we find out if we move or not. And if we do we move on Fridee. I have a feeling I will move. I have been in this area for a good 4 months. I have loved this area so much. The ward is crazy awesome, the invesigators here are great, and I have learned and grown so much. This past week I read a talk in the Febuary Liahona about Integrity. It has helped me realize so much. I encourage you ALL to go check it out. It is so great.

Yesterday I ate pig stomach. It wasn't bad. I've realized every part of the pig tastes about the same. Except their heart. Heart just tastes like straight up blood. And ears just taste like ears.

We met with our homie Chen Da Wei yesterday. Aka our Sugar Daddy. He calls us his Sugar Sons. hahaha. He is the best. We have a real connection. He is a person I definitely feel I met in the pre-earth life and promised I would meet here. It is so cool. He will be baptized at the end of this month. Yesterday we taught him the Plan of Salvation. It was my favourite time teaching the Plan of Salvation. He just gets it. He is number one. Hees eyes are number one. Hees hands are number one. Hees laaygs are number one.

I love this Gospel. It is so true. I love being a missionary. I love Taiwan. I love Taiwanese people. I love my Son. I love the Scriptures. I'm so grateful for the Prophet. I love everything about my life right now. Go have the best week ever!

Love, Elder Relyea






No comments:

Post a Comment