Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17th 2013

Hello all of those that I love!

Transfers came and I am still chillin' in Wanda!... Sykes. I'm super stoked I didn't move. Now I can see my Sugar Daddy get baptized! YEAH! He will be baptized next week. So stoked for him. And my companion is a Whitey. It is so weird. haha. I have completely gotten used to speaking Chinese all the time. Actually mostly Chinglish. My son and I would speak so much Chinglish.

My new companion is Elder Bromley. He is 6'6 and from Toole, Utah. This is his 3rd transfer... So it is like I'm still training. Haha. But it is GREAT! We've seen crazy miracles already. And more will come! He is a bit shy. But no worries, he is about to break out of his shell. I know it. He is my 5th companion. I've only had one other white companion. haha. So it is new.

This week has been nuts. So good. We truly have seen so many miracles. The Lord is blessing us like crazy. On Friday we taught 5 lessons and found 2 new investigators. I don't know if I've ever taught that many lessons in one day before in this area. So, Elder Bromley's bike hasn't come from his last area yet. We've been walking... So much. I feel those missionaries who don't have bike's pain! For real. Walking is the worst. BUT, since we we're walking so much, we have met so many awesome people! So, in reality, it is a huge blessing. I feel if we did have bikes we definitely would not have met all of the great people we met this week.

On Friday we had such a cool/special experience. Elder Bromley was leading us in finding. Just walking where ever he felt we needed to go. And we ran into the coolest man. His name is Zhuang Zheng Wen. Brother Zhuang is a great man. He is paralyzed and uses a wheelchair. As we started to get to know him and teach him, my companion and I kneeled down on the ground. As we prayed and testified with this sweet man, the spirit was so strong. Brother Zhuang truly has been prepared to hear the Gospel. I believe Elder Bromley was led by the Spirit to the point where we met Brother Zhuang. We are meeting with him this Saturday. And I am STOKED!

I love this work with my whole heart. Everyday I am so tired. But it is the best kind of tired. Sometimes I feel physically exhausted, but spiritually I am ready to go. Heavenly Father blesses his missionaries so much. He is putting prepared people in our path. And I know as we follow the Spirit, we will see miracles. We will help more people come unto Christ and learn this Gospel!

I am Elder Bromley's breaker because I am his first companion other than his Trainer. I'm grateful for Elder Bromley. We will learn and grow so much this transfer.

I love you all with my whole heart. This Gospel is true. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us SO much!!! That is what's up.

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment