Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 3rd

Hello everyone that I love!

This past week was great. Everyweek is great. Everyday is great. This past week we got to go on exchanges with Elder Thatcher! He came and worked with Elder Weng and I. He is the Assistant the President so he can do what he wants. So stoked we got to go on exchanges, especially because he has two weeks left on his mission! He slept at our house and we were up until 1 chattin up a storm. So weird how fast time is. Doesn't even feel real. I cannot believe Andy is home! Send him my love. This transfer is almost over... Elder Weng and I will most likely separate. :( I will miss this duff. He has taught me so much. I have learned so much from him and we have learned so much together. I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for him in the future. He will for sure be a leader of this mission. He has so many leader attributes. So proud of my Son.

This coming Saturday our good friend Cai Wei Guo will be getting baptized! YEAH! He is the man. This past Saturday he passed his baptismal interview. Then yesterday in Priesthood he was introducing himself and he bore his testimony of why he wants to be baptized. He said he want the Holy Ghost with him at all times. So cool! So happy for him and his decision to follow the Savior.

We have this investigator Chen Da Wei. And he is so sick. He gratuated from Mississippi University so his English is crazy good. A week ago we took him to the Bishop's house for a Family Home Evening. That night he told me all the ladies in America used to call him "Sugar Daddy". hahaha. So now on the phone when I answer sometimes I'll be like, "What's up, Sugar Daddy." Then we laugh. He is the best.

I can't even explain in words how grateful I am that Heavenly Father has allowed me to meet all of these amazing people. He truly has put the most prepared people in our path. Heavenly Father knows what is up. He is helping these wonderful people prepare to accept the Gospel everyday. And if I can just open my mouth and tell everyone about his happy message we will find those who are prepared. I am so grateful for this time. I am so grateful for the Gospel! And the Savior. If the mission has helped me learn anything it is definitely getting to know my Savior. I love Him so much and He loves everyone of us. I also love you all! Have the happiest, greatest week of your lives!

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment