Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 24th

Yooooooo, my best friends! This past week was so good. I love missionary work! Man, for real. It is so good. There is nothing like truly getting lost in the work. Completely forgetting yourself and getting lost in the work of the Lord. Truly being an instrument in His hands. Iss da behhst.

My companion is super funny. Our companionship love grows day by day. This past week we had a bonding experience. He used his electric razor and shaved my leg for me. Hahaha. Definite bonding going on here. This transfer has three more weeks and I do not want to move out of Wanda! For real. As time goes on I love this place, ward, people more and more. And so many miracle are happening!\

In March we are hoping to have 3 baptisms! YEAH! So stoked. A Cai Wei Guo, Chen Da Wei(David), And Chen De Fa. They are all so great! Next week Cai Wei Guo will have his baptismal interview and then the other two will be baptized at the end of the month. You can pray for them to make their baptismal dates! They all have great faith and are so prepared. The Lord truly places prepared people in our path erryday. This is why I love missionary work so much. Following the Spirit, talking to everyone, just spreading this Happy Message to the world. And honestly the Taiwanese people are so prepared. I'm so blessed to be here in Taiwan.

During Guonian we met this Mama. Lin Mama, and this week she set up to do a Temple Tour. She came like 45 minutes early... :/ We got to chat for a while before the Temple Seesters got there. She got personal real fast.. She told me she thinks her husband is cheating on her, and she started to cry... I was able to bear my testimony to her that everyone has different challenges and trials. But no matter what your trials are, the Gospel of Jesus Christ will help her. I told her Heavenly Father has his reasons and that He loves her so much. It was a cool experience. She will be meeting with the Sister missionaries. :)

Well, my companion has been waiting for me for a while now. We gotta go buy our delicious breakfast sandwiches(white bread, apples, raisens, cheese, tons of lettuce, tomatoes, it's delicious). I love you all! For real. Thank you all for your love. I feel it every single day! This Gospel is true! Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love us so much! Never forget it!

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment