Sunday, February 10, 2013

GUONIAN!! February 10th 2013

What up?! Man, Guonian is so crazy. The other night we were on the street and it felt like it was 4 in the morning. No one was out. Everyone was in their houses eating like crazy. So during Guonian member Families feed us a ton. And our first family that fed us gave us............... McDonald's. Haha. Can't remember the last time I ate a Big Mac. That family is super cool though. The Shen Family. Then yesterday a family gave us lunch. So many Dumplings. I swear I ate at least 25 huge guys. Then last night our Bishop fed us. Our Bishop and his wife are so cool.

This week I was riding my bike and my handlebars broke in half. Haha. So I have to stick my brake in my handlebar hole. Haha. People think I'm weird.

Well, that is about all folks. I love you all with my whole heart. I love mission work. Hopefully our good friend Brother Cai will be baptized this month. He is a great man with great faith! So we will see what happens.

Have the best week of your lives! Know I will be eating so much. Everyday. Until I'm sick. It's gonna be a good time.

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment