Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 7th 2013

People that I love, Hello!

This week was good. Tired. But good. Everyday is good. There are good things in every single day. That is what is cool about mission work. Miracles erryday! Yeah!

Everytime I write these e-mails I completely forget what happened the previous week... I apologize. I will write the things I remember.

We found a STUD on monday. His name is Harry. He is a G. He went to a Catholic elementary and junior high, so he already prays. Yeah! We had a great lesson with him on the street. He set up with us for this Friday. I hope this duffer will come. I have found something that happens when we talk to students. They are sick when we find them, we're best friends, then we call them to follow up and either they don't answer or they don't want to meet with us. Makes me sad. Because they need the GOSPEL. But it is all good. Taiwan is full of prepared people.

Right now we are in the spot where all of our best investigators (bestigators) have been baptized... So we're just finding and working with our investies we already have. The ones we already have either have been meeting with us for a super long time or there is no way they can come to Church. It is frustrating sometimes. But, Heavenly Father will help them. No doubt. In my mind.

This past Saturday there was another wedding. Sang again. My voice didn't crack this time. "Just when I think you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this... and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!"

I love you all with my whole heart. Don't forget it! Thank you for your love and support. Go have the best week of your lives! I hope you all had an awesome Easter and April Foolz.

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment