Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I know that it is raining but I think we have to walk.


Hello my sweet famareee!!!

It rained literally every single day last week. It was rough. Not seeing the sun for that long. But then, Monday morning, we wake up to go run. Go outside and it is the most glorious, beautiful day! Never been so happy to feel the rays of sunshine! I ran so far that day. 10 laps(on a tiny track). And it has just been getting warmer and warmer. It is definitely feeling like spring. This week, riding my bike, smelling freshly cut grass. It is nice.

I only have two more minutes to write because we get to go to the Temple today! YEAH! I'm stoked. I hope you all loved Conference as much as I did. Once again it was reaffirmed to me that Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet and he is leading this Church. He holds the keys! I love that man, the First Presidency, and the 12 Apostles all so much! They are the men.

The Church is true. Christ lives. Heavenly Father loves us. I'm so happy I get to tell that to people hear everyday. It is the best!

I love you all.

Love,

Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment