Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 21 2013

Hello people that I love.

This past week was great. So much happened. Two investigators we found are so SICK! One set a baptismal date and the other we are meeting with on Wednesday. I have great faith in both of them. The one who set the date is Victor. He is going to Australia in July. He'll get baptized here then go and hang out with Chris for a while. He was so stoked when I told him one of my best friends lives in Sydney. And the other one is Wang Yong Ming. When we met on the street we talked for at least an hour. He is the MAN! All he wants in life is true happiness. I was able to bear my testimony that this Gospel has given me the most happiness. He said he could feel my happiness. He also said my face has the wisdom of a 30 year old. haha. Nice.

I might move this week on Friday. We find out if we move on Wednesday then Friday we find out where we're going then move. I will most likely move because I've been in this area for so long. I've been here for 6 months. Literally half of my mission, including the MTC.

Last night we met with Brother Chen(Sugar Daddy), in his closing prayer he started crying. It broke my heart. I cried a bit, then in his prayer he blessed that my companion will be louder. Haha. Brother Chen is such a special man. If I move, he will be the person I miss the most. I have so much love for this man. He literally is one of my best friends.

That is pretty much it. I still love missionary work, Taiwan, and Taiwanese people.

I love my Saviour, Jesus Christ. He is light of the World.

Heavenly Father loves us.

I love you all.

Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment