Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"When you feel like an ocean warmed by the sun."

Waaaa. This week was so. Good. I got to go to my home! TAIDONG! For exchanges. The morning there we went to this breakfast place because some members were buying us some breakfast. And I heard "Simple Song." I was so happy. It was stuck in my head for 3 days afterwards. :)

So my companion is a crazy track runner. So we've been running pretty quick. This week we set a goal to run a mile under 6 minutes. His groin was hurting on Saturday so only I could run... I ran a 5:49. Yeah, my body has never felt so tired in it's life. But it was a really good time. Running the last little bit, by entire body felt numb. It was nuts. Pretty fun.

My investigator in Wanda, Zeng Rui Sen aka Reasen was baptized on the 11th!!! So sweet! He sent me the pictures. So stoked for him.

This past week we were blessed with so many new investigators. We found 7. Which is a lot. On Saturday we found 3. All in different places. The Spirit led us to these miracles! And I was actually able to use skateboarding to find one of them. I'll tell you the story next week. I'm out of time.

I love you all and hope you have the best week.

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment