Monday, August 5, 2013

August 4 2013

Hello beautiful people!

This past week was so great! It is so fetching hot here. I'm literally sweating all the time. I'm sweating right now. But it is all good. I enjoy the heat. I'd rather be scorching hot than freezing cold. So it is nice.

We surfed like crazy this past week! We painted a sister's entire house! Which sounds like a lot, but her house is tiny. It only took a few hours. She was so grateful for our service. She is a sweetheart, widow who is about 75. Yang Mama. She is great. And we got to pull a Sister Shi's weeds. It was awesome. I got to cut down two trees with a small axe thing and cut these plants with giant leaves on them. It was awesome. Got rid of a ton of stress. Haha. I love surfing with my whole heart.

This work is so great! I love it so much. Getting home at night and being so tired, it is a good feeling. I love YULI! The work is moving forward here! I love you all!

Love, 
Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment