Friday, August 30, 2013

August 18, 2013


Hello my beautiful family!
This past week was so good! This last week on Tuesday we had a mission wide fast. The fast was for missionary work. That we can see more baptisms and more new investigators. My companion and I forgot to start our fast after dinner, so we started at about 9 at night. So the next day we literally ate nothing. I've never done this kind of fast before... But it was awesome. We forgot ourselves and went to work. That night we found 3 new investigators and taught 5 lessons. It was amazing. It was just like Alma and his brethren when they are preaching to the Zoramites. The Lord gave us strength! It strengthened my testimony of this work and the power of prayer and fasting. I'm sorry, I have no time to write more. We are going to Taidong today! I'm STOKED! Going home. :)

I love you all! And I love this work!

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment