Tuesday, December 25, 2012

SHENGDANJIE KUAILE!!!!!! December 25


Feliz Navidad!!! Today is Christmas here in Taiwan!!! I love Christmas with my whole heart. Being a missionary last night was the best. Riding around the streets of Taipei spreading Christmas Joy to the people of Taiwan. SO FUN! Last night we visited our friend Shi dixiong and gave him some gifts. We left it outside his door (we couldn't knock because he wouldn't hear it) then slid a note that said: "Merry Christmas. -Love Santa" I love Christmas.

Yesterday we had a huge Zone meeting for Christmas. It was awesome. Ate turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, salad, fruit, sweet potatoes, and rolls. It was delicious. I have haven't had american food(besides Mcd's) In so long. So good. Then there was a talent show. I helped my homie Elder Davidson play guitar for his. And Elder White (Not Caleb's relative, I asked) played pinano. Elder Davidson is probably one of the most Christlike people I have ever met. In the MTC he wrote a song and yesterday he got to perform it. To say the least it brought some people to tears. Pulled hard on some heart strings. Including mine.

I love Christmas because we get to remember our Saviour. The perfect example that he set for us. I am so beyond grateful for Him and everything he has done for me. I love him so much. I am so grateful for this opportunity I have to represent him. To serve my brothers and sisters here in Taiwan. I love this work. It is the happiest work. I LOFF IIT.

I love you all so much. Have the best Christmas of your lives. Remember the Saviour. His love for you. And mine. :)

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment