Monday, December 3, 2012

December 2nd--ping DONG

What uuuuuuupppppppp?!?!

This week was awesome. So great. Yesterday was such a crazy day. We got to go to Ping Dong! Which is almost the very bottom of the island, and it is in Taizhong's mission. Haha. My companion had to go and have his body checked because he'll go to the Army pretty soon. After he's home. But he got to see his family! It was so cool. He's family is great. I got to chat with his family for like an hour and a half as they were checkin his bod. After he was done we went to Ping Dong's church. The second hour and Priestood. When we walked into Sundae School my friend from the MTC Elder Magnuson was there. Haha. We walked in and he was like "ELDER RELYEA!" There were like 30 people watching us. Haha. So funny. So Pind Dong is the most beautiful place. Literally for the past two weeks, it has rained everyday. We go to Ping Dong and it is sunny and beautiful. Then we went and visited Elder Zhong's Aunt and Uncle. Susu and Gugu. haha. Then we left. It only took two hours to get there because we took the fast train. Gao tie. So crazy. I fell asleep for 5 minutes then we were in Taipei again. Weird. Then last night was so awesome. We met two families that became new investies! YES! One family we only met the two brothers but they are great. We told them about the Book of Mormon and the older brother was STOKED. Haha. When we told him we could give him a copy he was so excited. He was like, "Ohhhhh. Really?!" Haha. It was awesome. Then we met a Lin family. So great. So humble. So ready for the Gospel! It is just a dad, daughter, and a son. Praying with them in there little house was so great. The dad was so grateful for us sharing with them. I love them so much.

Our friend Hua dixiong passed his Baptismal interview so he will be baptized on Saturday! YES! We met with our friend Shi dixiong and he was so grateful we washed his clothes. Elder Zhong has collected tons of white shirts, so we gave him three. He was happy. I gave him a Hi-chew and he showed me inside his mouth again. He has probably 3 1/2 teeth. Haha. Good news though, I saw toothpaste and his toothbrush, so he still brushes. I love him so much.

Well guys, I love bean a missionary so much. I love these people with my whole heart. There are not more humble people walking the earth. I love it here. Thank you all for being my homies. I love you all. A LOT!

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment