Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9th

What is uuuuuuuuuppppp?!?!

This week has been so off the walls crazy good. Our good friend Hua dixiong was baptized on Satuday. The ward I am serving in (Wanda) has three companionships. And on Saturday every companionship had a baptism. It was so cool! So very cool. This Church is so true. :)

On another note I got a call this past week from my mission father (Elder Peterson) and my good friend Elder Thatcher (they are the assistants to the President) and they told me next transfer I would be Training!!! Haha. I'm so beyond stoked. Just a tad nervous because I still don't know how to order properly at Restaurants. At McDonalds I just say "that hamburger." Haha. It is going to be so fun though. I'm stoked to have a son.

Other than that everything is about the same. Did I tell you guys I went to Ping Dong? Probably... That was awesome. Close to no missionaries get that opportunity because it is in Taizhong's mission boundries. That was an adventure.

I love this Gospel with my whole heart. I have seen it change lives and I know without a doubt it has changed mine. Before Hua dixiong met with the missionaries he chewed Binlang and drank so much alcohol. He could drink a whole bottle of some hard stuff and not be phazed. But through this Gospel and Heavenly Father's help he is a changed man. And so happy. So cool. This church is so true. I love it. I love missionary work. AND I love TAIWAN!

Love you all with my whole heart!

Elder Relyea



No comments:

Post a Comment