Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 16

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo What upppppppppppppppppp!?!?!

How are you all?! I have my son! I will send some pikachurs. He is adorable. Seriously so funny. Makes me laugh so hard. The first picture is before we knew we were companions. It is called baby-sitting you go out with a brand new missionary and just Chuan the Jiao. Aka do missionary work. We saw so many miracles. We met a Huang Dixiong. So cool. We set a baptismal date with him on the street. This hardly ever happens. It was so cool. The Spirit was so strong! I know we are going to see some crazy miracles and success!

My son's name is Elder Weng. He is from Gaoxiong. Which is the South of Taiwan. It is Taiwan's second biggest city. Elder Weng and I have a ton in common. He likes skateboarding, can beatbox, plays ukelele, likes to cook, ect... All in all we are best friends. I love my son. Every time I introduce him I say, "This is my son, Elder Weng!" He is great. And the best part about him is he loves missionary work! He is already such a great missionary. He knows all the lessons, he is a G. I love my Son.

Other than that everything is about the same. This past week we met with a super cool guy, Wang Dixiong. He is super cool. Two weeks ago he said a prayer and then after he was done praying Elder Zhong called him and set up a time with him. So cool. He felt the Spirit so strong in our lesson. He said when he walked into the Chapel and started meeting with us he had a super peaceful feeling. Yeah, that is the Spirit, Homie! He is cool. We are meeting with him this Wednesday after English class. We also are meeting with a Lin Dixiong who is so good. He will get baptized. I think with his wife too. We haven't started teaching his wife yet, but it is coming. No worries. Heavenly Father wants them to be baptized together. It'll work out. Our good friend Shi Dixiong is not doing so well. He might get kicked out of his house. I'm gonna talk to our Bishop see what we can do. Pray for him! He needs it.

You guys, I love missionary work with my whole heart. It is the greatest invention. Makes me so happy. I love this Gospel. I have seen it change lives. I know Jesus Christ is our Saviour. He loves us all so much. He died for us. He knows what we are going through. This Christmas Season remember the Love the Saviour has for all of us and spread that love with everyone you see! I love you all so much! Merry Christmas!

Love, Elder Relyea



No comments:

Post a Comment