Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25

Hellooooooo!!!

This past week was great. I can't really remember everything that happened and I don't have that much time so I'll just tell you my favourite parts. Hao bu hao?

Yesterday, my good friend Wayne(Shi dixiong, the sweet deaf man), he didn't come to church because he knows he has a special smell about him(a little bit like turtles). But at the end of church he came to the chapel just to tell us he wasn't able to wash his body or clothes. We offered to come to his house to help him wash his clothes. When we got to his house he didn't have any laundry detergent. We're buying some for him today. :) But then we met with him and taught him all about the Book of Mormon. It was so sweet. I just read the Introduction with him. Truly made me realize how grateful I am for the Book of Mormon. It is the best book ever written! Thank you ancient prophets and Joseph Smith!!! Love you guys. Straight up studs.

Alright, I have no time today. But just know I love Taiwan with my whole heart. I love these people. I'm so grateful to be where I am. I hope you all had the best Thanksgivings of your lives. The only Thanksgiving food I ate this year was Pumpkin Pie. But it was delicious. And I ate a ton.

I love you all so much! Have the greatest week of your lives!

Love,

Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment