Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18- gr8 tymes

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Erryone that I love!

This week was great! I love Taiwan. I love Taiwanese people. For real. I'll be chillin at a stop light, then start talking to the person next to me and they are so great. These people make my day every singe day. It is so great. I love them. And they are so ready for the GOSPEL! Yeahyeahheeeeeeeee!

This week we met with our best friend Shi dixiong. He is the sweet old deaf man. His name is Wayne. Haha. Party on, Wayne. He is such a special man. He is crazy smart. We walk into his apartment and there are books and newspapers stacked taller than me. Crazy. The whole time we meet with him we just write on a note pad. He told us he doesn't like sign language because in most countries it is different. He likes English because he's able to communicate with more people. Yesterday he came to Church! Yes. We had a member, who types faster than a cheetah... Running. I don't think Cheetah's can type that fast, Sit next to him and type what was happening during Church. I don't think he liked it very much though. He is a very special man. When we were meeting with him he set a baptismal date! And he told us every week he wants to read one book out of the Book of Mormon. So sweet. Alma will probably take more than a week... But he is GREAT!

Last night we visited a great young mom with two ADORABLE kids. She is less-active. She and her kids are so freaking cool. One is a boy he is 4 and one is a girl she is 5. So cute. The little boy everytime he would look at me he would start busting up laughing. Haha. Taiwanese kids are the cutest kids. I will have one someday.


I'm so grateful/STOKED to be here in Taiwan! I love this work with my whole heart! I had an interview with President Day this week and he told me next transfer I will become Senior Companion. So I'll be with some little Noobie. I'm super stoked. A bit scared because I still have no idea how to get around Taipei. haha. It will be fun.

I love you all so much!!! Keep being who you are, because you people are the best!

Love,

Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment