Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4th. The big city....

HELLOOOO!!!!!!!

This past week has been NUTS! So many great things happened! I got transferred to Wanda... Which is right in the middle of Taibei. Haha. It is so crazy! I went from Taidong, the farthest South you can go, then Zhunan is literally on the other side of the Island, now I am right in the middle of Taibei. Haha. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE! Riding bikes is crazy. Haha. But so fun. I already love it here so much. Last night we had a fireside. There is a fireside the first week of every month. They are so cool! SO many missionaries. I will get to see Lancey Pants all the time! And all my homies from the MTC. At the fireside New Converts get to share their conversion stories. So awesome. Last night there was an Aborigonie guy. Aborigonie's are the best people. They literally are Native Americans that just live in Taiwan and speak chinese. Aka.... Lamanites. But they are the best people, hearts of straight gold. I love them. Last night, this guys testimony was so powerful. Brought the Spirit so strong. I LOVE THIS CHURCH!

My new companion is another Taiwanese guy! His name is Elder Zhong and he is the BEST! So happy all the time. So stoked to be alive. This transfer is his last transfer. His 17th transfer. So many. I'm only on my 4th. Haha. We are going to see so many miracles, I know it!

I love this work with my whole heart. It is the happiest work. It's not even work. It is so good. Taiwanese people are the best people ever born! I love them so much. All of them. Haha. I love this Gospel, it truly will make us the happiest we can possibly be! I know that for sure.

I love you all so much. Thank you all for everything you do and all the love you've given to me. Have the best week of your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment