Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6 2013


Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Whass good?!

This past week was awesome! Every week is awesome. Everyday is awesome. I love bean a missionary. This past week my companion got a cold... So he slept a lot. I also got a lil sick but, I chishoudaodi'ed(endured to the end) and now I'm fine. Thank you mom for those vitamin C guys.

This past week on New Year's Eve I got to go on Exchanges with my MTC companion Elder Norris. Elder Norris is an interesting man... A lot like E'or. He's having a tough time learning the Zhongwen, so I got to lift his spirits. :) It was an awesome exchange. The night time did not at all feel like New Years eve. We were up until like 12:30 chattin it up. Then the next day we were like... It is 2013. What.... So much for the end of the world. I bet some crazy stuff happened in America. On the exchange we met this awesome family in the park. They loved us, they love missionaries, they know what we are doing is awesome, but... They are Taoist. This happens to us at least once a day. Makes me sad. I know this Gospel can help them so much! But, they are still being prepared to hear the Gospel. And they will in their own time.

This past week we got to go to the Temple. I love the Temple so much. So grateful I am in a place where I not only get to go to the Temple but I get to see it every singe day! Heavenly Father loves me so much. He blesses me more than I even know. One of the biggest blessings He has ever given me is letting me come to the promised land of Taiwan. I love Taiwan with my whole heart. I feel like an egg.... White on the outside, yellow on the inside. Lately I've been telling people I am from Taidong. haha. Sometimes they believe me.

"I don't have a lot to say... right now... What's that!?!" I love this work with my whole heart. I love my Savior. Everyday I get to know him more and more and nothing brings more happiness than following our Savior. I love my Father in Heaven. I know this is going to be the fastest, best year of my life. "Life goes pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it." In the words of Sister Uchtdorf, "It's not a race, it's a journey. Enjoy the moment." Sister Uchtdorf knows what is up. Heed to her advice. I love you all. More than you will ever know. Have the best week of your lives.

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment