Monday, October 1, 2012

September 23


Hellooooooooooooo everyone!!!
 
This letter will be super short.... Soddy. This past week was NUTS. So crazy. On Thursday we packed all of our stuff and went to Taipei(a 6 hour train ride). When we got there we got to go to the Temple. It was so nice. I felt rejuvenated. Spritually and physically. I was so happy. That night we slept at President and Sister day's house. EldAH WRIAAGHHHT and I shared a room. We had miget beds. The bed when to his knees. Haha. Then Friday I got to see all my homies from the MTC! they all came to Taipei for move calls! It was so awesome to see them all. They anounced all the trainers and Trainees first and then everyone else....
 
I got called to Zhunan which is on the West coast. I went from the East coast to the West Coast. haha. I do not belong in Taibei. haha. I love my new companion Elder Lusubudan! He is from Taiwan, Gaoxiong! We speak so much Chinese! He can speak pretty good english though. The ward here is so flippin great. For real. All the members are DOWN to help us. It is so cool.
 
Change is crazy. But good. I reflect on the words of Garth,
 
"It's like a new pair of underwear... At first their constrictive, and then they become a part of you!"
 
I love you all so much. Thank you for your lovin' and support.
  

Elder Lusubudan! And Youzi susu aka Uncle Grapefruit
Eric and Kevin's baptism!!!!!!!!
Me and Wu dixiong. I love that boy. His undies are nice huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment