Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 7

HErrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

This week was great. I truly am loving my new area more and more everyday! The members here are so far beyond awesome. And the Bishop is the MAN. There is one Member here named Xu(Shu) Dixiong and he is Dope. He is the number one wii tennis players in Taiwan. haha. So sick. He won 100,000 dollars... Taiwanese dollars. But that is still 3,333.33! Crazy. He is sick. And he can play Tears in Heaven(is that what it's called?) by Eric Clapton. Which is always a plus.

One of my favourite parts of the week: We are standing outside of McDonalds when this lady and her baby girl walk by. I tell her her baby is adorable. She thanks me and walks inside. Then she comes back out and gives me and my companion ice cream cones. What a Sweetheart! Seriously made my day! So nice. The people here in Taiwan have hearts of straight Gold. I love Taiwan ren(people)!!!

So I love being a missionary so much. This week my companion had to go to a training in Taipei so I went to Xinzhu and I was with Two other missionaries. It was weird being in a tri-panionship again. Super weird contacting that way. But it was great. We did so much finding. I met a kid and his English name was Big Head. Haha. He was cool. Everytime we go street contacting we talk to the coolest people. That is why I love being a missionary. We find these awesome people and just invite them to pray with us and make their lives better, happier. I love missionary work.

This weeks English class was awesome. Haha. It was just Nydia and Becky again. We talked about Mexican food, plastic surgery, why girls some girls are insecure. They asked me if I like natural girls or girls that wear tons of make up.. Then I taught them, "Modest is hottest." Haha. I love English class.

Alright I love you all so much. Thank you for being the best people in the world. I love this gospel and Missionary work so much. I'm STOKED to watch Conference this Saturday! Love you all.

Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment