Sunday, October 14, 2012

10/14

Hellooooooooo, What uuuuuuuuuup, Famary!

This week has been nuts. So good. CONFERENCE WAS SOOO GOOD! The first session I cried so much. Haha. Such a baby. I was watching it with my friend from Guademala(He's so sick. He speaks perfect Spanish, English, and Chinese), I think he was a little freaked out. He kept looking over at me. Haha. Man, I am so grateful for the leaders of the Church! They are such studs! I love them all so much.

This week I probably had the best day of my mission. I got to go on exchanges with my Zone Leader Elder Wolfgramm. STUD. Seriously, best missionary I've met. I learned so much. We found 4 new investies! Blew my mind. The whole day was comepletely led by the Spirit. Before, I thought people here in Zhunan didn't really like the missionaries, turns out, they do. That was just my negative perspective. But, no worries, I flipped that right upside down! I know being a Christlike missionary is the most important thing. Truly loving these people, when talking to them, giving them all my time and attention. I know that is what the Savior would do. I LOVE MISSIONARY WORK! It is so great. Conference reminded me that the Savior spent all his time helping people. If it was service or spreading the Gospel, he was always helping. That is the missionary I want to become. Truly Christlike. I know I am just a instrument in the hands of the Lord! It's awesome!

On my bike I've started making up spiritual songs about missionary work. Haha.

Well, I think that is about it. I ate fried Chicken bum two days ago. Here in Taiwan it's like they forget to take the Chicken's skin off before they cook it. It is super chewy. Mmm.

Alright, Love you all with my whole heart!!!! Hugs and kisses(gay voice).

No comments:

Post a Comment