Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 16

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Man, this week was so good. So nuts. But so great. Saw some crazy miracles! It was so SICK! We found out if we're moving or not... Stay tuned.

Monday we went to the most beautiful place in the world. I'll send a picture. TAIWAN IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm so blessed to be here. Monday night we were biking home and I saw this kid. Walking his bike. I stopped to talk to him. His name was Sirius. Sirius Black de Sirius. haha. He is the coolest kid! He set a baptismal date on the street! Seriously happiest kid ever, he wants to follow Jesus Christ! SICK!

Tuesday was awesome. President and Sister Day came down to Taidong for the first time. To give you a little idea how far it is, 6+ hours on a train, and 1 hour on a plane... We're pretty far from Taipei. Haha. We all had interviews with President. I love him so much. Such an inspired man. For real. Brings the Spirit so strong. Then Elder Peterson and I got to get them lunch. We had no idea what to get them because Sister Day is a pretty picky eater. We decided on wraps (Of course, classic us). Guess what, she hated them. Haha. And we got Watermelon juice to drink. She wouldn't drink that because there were seeds in the bottom... Haha. She's such a sweetheart though. Really, she's my Mom of the mission. She told us all, if we ever had a bad day, and just need someone to talk to, to call her. She's great. Then we had District meeting. I love every person in this district. So much. This night a family took us out to dinner... Seafood. This was REAL seafood. Shrimp as big as my head, the kind where you have to rip off all the parts... Head, legs, crunchy stuff on it's back, everything. So yummy..... :/ And we ate some nicely peppered snail. Haha.

Wednesday was such a great day. Service, we picked up garbage in a parking lot for an hour. :) I was stoked about it, my companion wasn't. Haha. Then we had MM meeting with our mission leader at his restaurant. Such good food. They have this Watermelon drank. It is like you are eating a watermelon but it's already chewed for you... What? It's delicious. Then we had English Class. Probably the best English class yet. First we talked about the best thing that happened to them the past week. Then we talked about our childhood dreams. What we wanted to be when we grew up. So great. I told them I wanted to be a police officer. A sick one though. And I told them how when I was younger I just new I would be famous. I don't know for what, just famous. Then Song Said, "But Relyea, you are famous. We are all here because of your reputation. If you move, I won't come anymore." I love Song. Such a good guy. We're besties. After they told me what they wanted to be when they grew up, I went around and told them all how they did those things in some small way. It was such a good class.

Thursday before WPS we visited Wu dixiong. He was sleeping. He came out of his house in only his undies(super small boxers), and he peed in the water irrogation system. Haha. Then we met with him. Taught him the W.o.W. Talked about World of Warcraft. Just kidding, Word of Wisdom. It was so great. Then we had WPS... It was rough this week. I was so sleepy. But by the end it was good. This night we met with a Zeng Dixiong. He was super cool. He told us about his love for Japanese woman. Haha.

Friday was awesome, Elder Peterson went to Hualian on X-changes with the Zone Leaders. Elder Townsend was here with me. We met with Wu dixiong again and he had read the Word of Wisdom pamphlet 10 times!.... What. Haha. He told us he pretty much memorized it. So sick. Then we met with Hou Dixiong. My best friend. We were chillin in his little house eating some dragon fruit. His wife was eating some and he says in English, "She doesn't need that, she's already too fat." Hahaha. So funny because his wife doesn't speak a word of English. Haha. I hope you guys think this is at least a little funny. I laughed so hard. Best part of the day... KEVIN PASSED HIS BAPTISMAL INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'LL GET BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY WITH HIS BROTHER! So great.

Saturday, Kevin and Eric were baptized together. Happiest day of my life. I was so happy for them The whole time I wanted to cry. Haha. From Happiness.

I also found out I'm moving from Taidong. I'm sad but it will be good. I love YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment