Friday, September 14, 2012

September 9

Dear People that I love a tooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Ni haooooooooooo!!! This week was so good. So many good things happened. Missions are the best. :) For real.

Mundayeeee, last P-day was so nice. Had Chubway here for the first time. It sucked. Haha. I got the Honey oat bread. The oats were so hard I thought they were bones from the Chicken (that's the norm here. You'll be eating chicken, oh, huge bone). We ate under this Gazebo thing. It was beautiful. Then we watched Toy Story 3. So good. Then after our Branch President had us over for din din. Guess what we had........ Gali. Aka Curry. But guess again, I actually liked it. It was super duper mild, but tasted nice. I didn't want to throw up everything I had eaten the past 24 hours. They have this little boy who is 2. His name is Dede. Cutest kid I've ever met. At Church, he'll run up to you and grab your leg. Haha. Makes me want to have a little asian even more.

Tuesdee, we went to Yuli for a Zone Conference. After the Conference I stayed in Yuli with Elder Bowler. Yuli is the smallest area in the whole mission. Rice fields as green as the underbelly of a sea turtle as far as the eye can see. SO beautiful. The stars there are so good. We met this ahma. Aka grandma. And she had the oldest copy of the Book of Mormon I've ever seen. Half the cover page was gone. It was about 6 inches thick from water damage. I think it was the very first Chinese translated B.o.M. I should have taken a picture! But I didn't.... Sorry. I ate pigs blood... It was in my Hot and sour soup. It wasn't bad(I actually couldn't even taste it). Today Eric had his Baptismal interview.... and he PASSED!!! "I.... Passed. I'M GONNA GRADUATE!" Name that movie.

Wednesday, we tried visiting an Investigator. Wu dixiong, but he was at work. We visited a potential family that lives right by his house. They are so great. They are 3 lil kids in this family. One is 9, cutest little girl. She has super short hair, but is so adorable. and then two sons. One is 11 and the other is like 15. They are so great. I want them to accept the Gospel. So bad. The mom is the one who is missing one of her front teeth. She is a straight up sweet heart. Then we went and sang at the Hospital. I love this service. Sometimes it makes me super sad to see some of these people in so much pain, but I know singing some happy tunes makes them feel better. Then we had English class! This week we talked all about dreams. Turns out, Taiwanese people have super boring dreams. Not one of them has ever had a flying dream. We talked all about Lucid Dreaming, of course I talked about Thatch Batch. :) Talked about how crazy Deja vu is. Haha. That was funny. After I met with Eric. We talked about him getting the priesthood! Ah! It was so sweet!

Thursday, we had WPS. Usually WPS is 3 hours. This week it was almost 4, because President wants us to go through tons of questions for each of our investigators. It was really good though. Super productive. Then we got wraps. :) It is Lai Dixiong's birthday this day. The one who isn't a member but his whole family is. And Lai jiemei wanted us to do a musical thing at the birthday party. So we practiced with the Seesters. We got his cake then went to his house. Such a great family party. Before he blew out his candles he told us his two goals/wishes(I guess they tell you here). He said, "I want to quit smoking and join the Church." .................. It was so cool! His oldest daughter who is 16 started crying. SO, we're going to start meeting with him!!! How sick is that! He'll be baptized. I know it. When we did our musical guy, we sang Love at Home. Lai dixiong's two brother's were there. The WHOLE time we were singing they had their iPhones in our faces. Taking so many pictures. Haha. It was funny. One of his brother's freaking loved me. We're best friends. He said he's going to find me in America and we'll eat Steak. I think that's what he said. :/ He asked me for my facebook information. Haha.

Fridai, for lunch we just cleaned our apartment. I'm becoming quite the work horse these days. Cleaned for 55 minutes ate for 5. PB&J. Of course. Classic me. Then we went on exchanges with Nan taidong. South Taidong. I was with You Zhanglao. He's from Taizhong. Haha. He's great. We tried to visit my best friend Hou dixiong (the one with no teeth). But he wasn't home. Don't worry, we left a note. Last week, Hou dixiong found a huge bees nest in his yard (he has a huge yard, he pretty much lives in a jungle of beautiful plants). He picked up the bee hive and a huge swarm of Tiger Head bees came out and attacked him. He said about thirty bees were just going to town on his body. WHAT?! How crazy is that! He could have Died! But, thankfully, he didn't. Best part about this experience, he feels God saved him. And that God still has things for him to do here on earth. So cool. He's the best man. I love him. I'll get a better picture of us. :)

Saturday, I was still with You zhanglao and the first and we went and visited Gou dx. The best part of this day was the night time. We were just finding. We met this kid right outside of his house named Jin dixiong (English name Simon... Kath). He was SO COOL! Super duper Christian. His faith was crazy. But he moves to Gaoxiong for College today. But he's willing to meet with the missionaries there. Then on our way home we saw this beautiful family about to go into their house. We talked to the dad and the lil meimei (little sister). She was ADORABLE. So shy, everytime we would say hi she would put her head on her dad's chest. This family was great. And, I think they have interest. We'll see. Pray.

Sundae, was great. We had 5 investies at Church. That was a miracle. After church we met with Eric and Kevin and watched Finding Faith in Christ. It was so great. They will be baptized this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so STOKED FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!1

I LOVE YOU ALL! Seriously so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment