Sunday, August 19, 2012

August 19th... Nature poem!

Helloooooooooooo!!!!!!!

This week was so awesome. So awesome. Monday we had a picnic with the District. aka ate pb&j's on this path thing. It was nice. :) When we went shopping I found SHOE GLUE for my loafies!!! I was so STOKED! I will wear those until I literally can't wear them anymore. "At first they're constrictive, and then they become a part of you!" Those guys aren't just shoes anymore. We watched Lion King. Love that one. "Correction! I know yo fada." Monday night we met the nicest little lady. And when I say little lady I mean she was like 4'2. Haha. Such a sweet heart. Except we couldn't have a lesson with her because there wasn't another man in her house. :( She was so nice, and she seriously wanted to learn! We'll go back and teach her. She's so prepared.

Toosdee, we had WPS. And if you don't know what WPS is, you sit with your companion for 3 hours and plan the whole week... It's rough sometimes. Elder Relyea gets pretty sleepy. Haha. But this week it was great. Stayed awake the whole time! Then we met with our friend STEPHEN. He told us he had a test that day and before the test he prayed and asked for help to focus. He told us he could focus the whole time when he usually can't! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! And he read the whole 1st lesson Pamphlet. We gave him a Book of Mormon. Before the lesson he gave us chocolate marshmallow pies. :) He's so nice. Then we met with Nian DX. I feel like he is telling us he believes all of these things are true because it's what we want to hear and that he really doesn't know for himself. So, we really focused on him getting an answer. I bore my testimony that I know these things will make us the happiest. He's taking us out for steak tonight. He's a tianxin(sweet heart).

Wednesday, I love Wednesdays. This Wednesday we had District Meeting. Always a good time. Then on Wednesdays we meet with our Ward Mission leader and he owns this restaurant so we get free din din. And it is delicious. We get french toast and peanut butter toast. I discovered if you combine them, it's a nice treat. And then we have English Class! Haha. This week was awesome. Taught them Poetry. And we wrote a poem together as a class. It's called the Nature Poem. And it goes like this.

Nature Poem

Nature is like our mom,
so we call her Mother Nature.
Whatever you ask for, she will give you.
Change a lot, like a woman.
She feeds human beings,
like the way our Mom did.
All may change, but Jesus never.
So Jesus is like our Dad.

Haha. It's beautiful, huh.

Thursday, when we went running this morning there was the most glorious rainbow I've ever seen. It was even doubled for a minute. Great way to shart the day. Today we went and taught Guo dx the Word of Wisdom. He tolds us he has a Kidney stone. Oooooh, sorry homie. But they don't pee them out here, they either break them up, or do an operation... But he said whenever he needs something, we show up and tell him exactly what he needs to hear. He called us angels. So SWEET! Missions are the best. :) Then we found two lil homies. One is 17 and one is like 12. The 17 year old is Wu. He seemed sketchy at first, but he came to church yesterday. And guess what? Elder Peterson and I were doing two different lessons, so I was with a member and Wu dx. And I taught him baptism and he set a baptismal dayyyyeeeeeeeeeete! Yeahhhhhhhh! It was awesome. The Spirit was there for sure. He was so willing/stoked about baptism. So cool.

Fridee, we went to Luye which is about 25 minutes away to teach two investies that will be baptized super soon! We taught them the Law of Chastity. They are 15 and 17 year old broha's. There was one awkward part.... Haha. But it was fine. Then we got back and ate dinner at this....... Interesting place. It was a pick it yourself place. Nothing was really... good. My companion got this stuff with lil fishies in it... And I ate one. Oh, it was so bad. So bad. Like a whole rotten lake in my mouth. Haha.

Saturdee, ate some wrap guys for lunch. Love those. Had to take some surveys for the MTC..... Then Elder Peterson had to take one about me. While he was doing that I got so tyty. Haha. It's like if I sit down for more than 10 minutes my body thinks it's time to sleep. It's not good. After surveys we went finding! I met the coolest kid from Lithuania. Haha. His name was Ignac. Like Ignacio. What are you doing here? He's here for the Hot Air balloon festival. Taught him a little bit about the Gospel. And told him if he sees the missionaries in Lithuania he should go talk to them to learn more about the Book of Mormon.

Sundae, Sundae's are always really good. Church is great. I'm understanding more and more which is nice. After dinner we went finding. I love finding. We met the coolest Waiguoren. Aka foreigner. He is from California and he is here to surf and teach English. I was thinking if we could swim, he could teach us to surf and in return we would teach him the Gospel. While surfing. :) That would be great. What better way to learn the Gospel? Finding is becoming easier and easier. I love just being best friends with the people here. I'm understanding my Purpose more and more. And how vital invites are. If I don't invite them, then there is no way they can learn more about the Gospel.

I love this work. It is so HAPPY! It's awesome. I love this Gospel so much. Seeing how this Gospel makes people so much happier is the coolest thing to watch. I love you all. With my whole xin. Have the best week of your lives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment