Thursday, August 2, 2012

7/29/12

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! This week was awesome. Last P-day the Sister's made a cake... In their microwave and brought it to us... It was pretty much just batter. But still good. AND THERE WAS A GUITAR AT THE CHAPEL!!! Played that forever. :)))) And a Sister in my District likes the good tunies. Then we went and we all bought the same Open! Taidong shirts and took family pictures in them. Haha. It was weird. My companion was the Mom. "Okay, everyone over here! No! What?! NO! Okay, everyone smile! Be happy! Okay, don't move, one more!" That's what he sounded like.... Haha. Just kidding. But close. Then we ate McD's and watched Mulan. :) So nice. I've never laughed so hard at Mulan before in my life. "Say that to my face, ya limp noodle!" Hahaaaa. Then this night our district went to a member's house for dinner and to our suprise there was a white girl there. What the? She was from Austria. Right when she said where she is from I wanted to say so badly, "Austria, Beautiful! Let's put anotha shrimp on the bahbee!" But... I didn't. She was super cool though. Just traveling through Asia. She just graduated in International Business... So cool. We taught her the Restoration. It was awesome. She thanked us for going out and doing such a good thing.
Tuesday, we went on Exchanges. Elder Xu came to Taidong and my companion went to Yuli. Pretty crazy because Xuzhanglao doesn't really know Taidong. BUT, we got around fine. My terrible sense of Direction wasn't too bad. This night we found the coolest guy named Lidixiong. He was like 20. Super willing to meet. We set a baptismal date with him. Comes to find out, he doesn't freaking live in our area. So we have to give him to the South Taidong elders. Sad, but no worries.
Wendsday was such an awesome day! Right when we left the appartment I forgot my Tag.... I've never felt so naked in my life. I had to go to Yuli to pick up my companion. Our Train left at 11:25. Xuzhanglao HAD to go to this airsoft store to get some gas for his gas powered airsoft gun. Haha. We left the store at about 11:04. Seriously had to ride so flippin fast the whole way. I felt like Lance Armstrong. My quads have never burned so bad. We bought our ticket at about 11:23 and ran to our train! We made it. Then when we got to Yuli, my companion was holding up the whole train for the way back! Haha. It was awesome. My english class was sooooo funny this week. Sonny brought me some Mochi things... She's a straight up sweetie. We talked about puns and Palindromes. Haha. I gave them the palindrome gohangasalamiimalasagnahog. They did not understand what that meant at all. Haha. "What is a lasagna Hog?" "Why are you hanging a salami?" Haha. Sophia was saying she went to Taipei and watched D-Rod(Dennis Rodman), Scotty Pippin, and Jason Williams play some B-ball. She was like, "Jason Williams, he is so talented! Soooooooo attractive! What do you call them? White Chocolate? Soooooo attractive!" hahahaha. I was laughing so hard. I love English class.
Thursday, my one month on island mark!!! Siiiiiick! Mom, Guess what?! This day was a completely vegetarian day... On accident. Haha. For dinner I had these sesame noodles that tasted SO bad. Like bitter rotten Peanut butter crap. So bad BUT, I ate all of them. This night we met with 4 lil Grom's. It was really cool. I said the 1st vision for the first time. :) That was cool.
Friday I was SO exhausted for some reason. I was the mean kind of tired. Mindy definitely would have said, "Where did my Ry go?" Haha.Good day though. We visited this family. And when we got there the door was open and there was an arm hanging out of the door holding a cig. It was the mom. She is a sweetheart. Missing one of her front teeth. Smokes all the time. I want to help her so bad.
Saturday was awesome. In Personal study I read a quote by Mother Teresa (Mama T) "We can do no great things, only small things with great love." So cool. Just made me remember without love this work is nothing. If we don't have love for these people, they will know. And feel it. That is why I'm so happy to be in Taiwan! It is so easy to love these people! This night we had a talent show at the Chapel. It was really cool. This man we met on the street said he was going to come and he didn't. His name is Yudixiong. He is so good. "Gold Jerry, pure gold!" Seriously so awesome.
Sundae was great. I always love Sundae's. Finding was so good this night. I met this man who was wearing a Zoo York T-shirt and asked him if he Skateboards. He doesn't. But he speaks awesome English and works at this restaurant. I told him we will come and get some food sometime. Finding is becoming easier and easier. I'm talking to more and more people. THESE PEOPLE ARE SO AWESOME! I love them all. All of them. :)
I love you guys so much. Thanks for being my friends. :) Have the best week of your life. I know Heavely Father answers every single one of our prayers. That was made very clear to me this week. Okay. I love you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment