Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April 14, 2014

This past week was such an amazing week. Brother Dai, Sister Zhang(the sister's investigator) and an 8 year old boy, Shang Yi Ming were all baptized on Sunday! It was a glorious occasion. Right after listening to the Prophets, Seers, and Revelators of our day give us some serious revelation 3 beautiful souls stepped into the waters of Baptism.

I loved Conference so much! My faith has been strengthened and I feel completely rejuvenated. This Church is TRUE.

Let me tell you a sweet miracle that happened...

We met a potential investigator Sister Mai two weeks ago and she set up a time for Saturday night. Well, Friday night during dinner she calls us out of the blue and says, "can we actually meet tonight at 6?' We said, "Of course we can!" We found a peike super fast and went over to her house. When we first got into her house it was just her. Then she calls down her little brother to come and meet with us as well and before we knew it the mom and dad were sitting and listening as well. The mom asks us, "What differences does your church have with other Christian churches?" Then we shared the entire restoration with them. The mom and the daughter were listening so intently. Looking straight into our eyeballs. The Spirit was so strong as my companion recited the first vision. The mom was impressed that he had it memorized word for word. We then invited them to pray and ask God if the things that we had shared with them were true. They weren't super stoked on the idea of praying by themselves but they said they would try. Sister Mai was very willing to set up another time to meet. 

We have felt that the Spirit has truly been leading us to those who are prepared. As we rely on prayer and stay humble, God will really put those people in our path who are prepared to hear the Gospel. I know that to be true.

I am so grateful for the restoration and that we have the huge blessing of having prophets, seers, and revelators on the earth again. Who love us and desire our salvation. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father trusting us enough to give us His priesthood. I am especially grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. For His life, His Atonement and His Resurrection. My faith has truly been strengthened in Him this past week. I know He lives and loves us. I still have so far to go to really know who He is and everything He has done for me, but I am grateful for Him. I am grateful that Heavenly Father loves me enough to let me represent His beloved Son. To testify of Him every single day has brought indescribable joy and happiness into my life.

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is His church and His work.

Have such a beautiful week. Know that I love you and am praying for you. My weeks are few... :( So, I'll see you soon.

All my love,
Elder Relyea


No comments:

Post a Comment