Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19 2013

What is up beautiful people!? Remember when I saw all of your beautiful faces last week?!?! That was the greatest. I'm more awkward, huh? Yeah. Well... It is inevitable. Ah, seriously so good to see you all. It is crazy on your mission how much your love for your family grows. I had no idea I loved you all that much. Haha. Just kidding. I did. You just realize it more on the mission. I fully realize I have the coolest family in the world.
 
This past week was awesome! We are just helping our 7 baptismal date ivestigators learn the GOSPEL! It is great. 2 of our investigators stopped meeting with us. Aka stopped answering our calls. Which I'm super bummed about. They were the bees knees. But we set two new dates this past week! YEAH! One is Fang Ting and the other is Chen Chang Fu. Both super cool. Chen Chang Fu told us he still wants to drink coffee and tea and continue having pre-marital seh. But, he'll get through it. I know he will.
 
I love this work more and more everyday. Last night we were visiting a Huang Family and I was telling them this time is the most tired time of my life but it also is the happiest. That is straight up truth. I love this Gospel with my whole heart.
 
I love you all. Have a beautiful week. I'll pray for you. :)
 
PEACE!
 
Love, Elder Relyea

No comments:

Post a Comment